RTH plc deliver a range of exhibition and event related services.
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by RTH plc and impacts upon key suppliers and customers.
We aim to operate our business in an environmentally responsible and sustainable way and will follow the principles of the circular economy in all aspects of operations under our control.
We are committed to protecting the environment, preventing pollution and minimising the environmental impact of our business operations.
In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Reduce our use of resources and improve the efficient use of these resources
- Manage waste generated from our business operations through the principles of reduce, re-use, repair and recycle
- Prevent pollution arising from our activities
- Ensure environmental considerations are taken into account when organising the travel of people, stand components and exhibits
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and other compliance requirements that relate to the Company and review them on a regular basis
- Regularly review our environmental performance with a view to continual improvement
- Improve energy and other resource efficiency
- Implement a training program for all staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance
- Actively promote environmental best practice with key suppliers and share ideas and feedback
RTH’s Environmental Policy is published on the company website and copies are available upon request.
Nick Ryan, Director